Subscription includes access to the Digital Edition
Not a subscriber? Click here to subscribe now for instant access
iPad and iPhone
- Click here to validate your current subscription and establish your digital account. If you've already set up your digital account, proceed to step two.
- Download and install the Sports Illustrated Kids Magazine iPad or iPhone app from the App Store. If you've already installed the app, proceed to step three.
- The app will download to Newsstand, which is its own icon on the iOS desktop. Tap the Newsstand icon and the Sports Illustrated Kids app icon will be on the Newsstand shelf.
- Tap the "Sign In" button on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter your email address and the password you set up.
Forgot your password? Click here.
- Tap LIBRARY to view and download available issues.
You can enjoy each issue of the digital edition as long as your subscription remains active.
iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
This digital edition is available only to current subscribers of the magazine. Please follow the steps below to access the digital edition. If you would like to get access, please subscribe to the print magazine.
- On your Kindle, go to the Amazon Newsstand and find Sports Illustrated Kids magazine.
- Tap "Verify your subscription."
- Enter your account number, mailing address, or digital account login information.
- Tap "Verify."
You will now be able to view and download available issues.
Sports Illustrated Kids magazine subscriptions cannot be setup on the first generation Kindle Fire.
Kindle, Kindle Fire, Amazon, and the Amazon Kindle logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
NOOK Tablet by Barnes & Noble
- Visit BN.com and, using your BN.com account, order your NOOK™ subscription by tapping or clicking “Subscribe Now.”
- After you submit your NOOK subscription order, you will receive an email from Barnes & Noble with instructions on how to verify your subscription.
- You will have 14 days to validate your subscription by entering your account number. If you do not validate your subscription within 14 days, you will be charged for your NOOK order by Barnes & Noble.
You can enjoy each issue of your NOOK Edition for as long as your subscription remains active.
The Next Issue™ app
In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, please call Customer Service at 1-866-772-8757 to setup access to the SI Kids digital edition via Next Issue Media.
If you are not sure whether your tablet is compatible, please click here or contact Next Issue.
Android Devices via Google Play
- Go to the Google Play Store and find Sports Illustrated Kids magazine.
- Tab "Subscribe," and then choose "For current subscribers."
- Enter your personal information and tap continue.
- Verify your subscriber status by entering your address or account number and tap continue.
- Agree to Google Play's Terms of Service and tap Accept & subscribe.
Please visit the Google Play Help Center for more information: http://support.google.com/googleplay
You can contact Google Play customer service by clicking here.
Kobo is available on iOS, Android, Kobo branded devices, and on the web at Kobo.com.
- Go to the Kobo Store on your iOS, Android, or Kobo device or on the web at Kobo.com.
- Make sure that you're logged into your Kobo account.
- Find Sports Illustrated Kids magazine.
- Enter your Sports Illustrated Kids account number and click "Submit".
Find your account number on your magazine mailing label or by clicking here to log into Sports Illustrated Kids Customer Support with your email address and password.
For support call (855) 732-3662 from 8:00AM to 12:00AM EST or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For FAQ's about Sports Illustrated Kids Magazine All Access, click here.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. And other countries.
Kindle and Kindle Fire are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
NOOK is a registered trademark of barnesandnoble.com llc or its affiliates.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Windows 8 is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Kobo is a trademark of Kobo.inc.